The Amazing Race is back!! My life will be back to normal again LoL!!!! Tonight is the second leg of the Race. They had so far, eliminated a best friends couple, Ron and Tony.


In the first leg, I noticed that they introduced 'The Express Pass' - a winning gift to the team who arrived first. And it was won by a dating couple, Jill and Thomas. This pass can be used during the Race if they want to skip any task that they don't want to do. And it can only be used once during the Race which is only valid before Leg 8. Nice improvement TAR!!


Oh! one more thing, there is no married couple this season. Why oh why? But they have three dating couples, wow! And also they have a father/daughter, a father/son and a mother/daughter teams. I hope they do well in this Race. And speaking of the father/daughter team, the daughter was one of the contestants in Miss America 2010. Not only her, but they have two more beauty queens! Wow, amazing personalities in this season!


part of the Windsor Castle

Last but not least, if I'm not mistaken, this is the first time ever they went to London! Oh yeah, London, I like it best. Been there last May! How I wish I met the teams there! They went to the Eastnor Castle, and I visited the Windsor Castle. Opps!, wrong castle ;) Well, who knows, one day, I may stumble with the TAR teams! Fingers crossed :D

So, who is going home tonight? Let's watch and find out. Stay tuned!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - They went to London!"

Post a Comment