This is what I like most of The Amazing Race. Being able to see the other parts of the world. How I wish I could tour those countries the TAR visited [cross fingers ;)]


So, what happened at the last race? Oh yes, a Fast Forward! Doctors, Nat and Kat being the first to go has the opportunity to go for the FF. And it was a gruesome experience for them as being vegetarians, they had to eat a sheep's head! But it was all worth it. They won a trip to Costa Rica for being the first team to arrive at the Pit Stop!


But what I don't understand is, after 16 seasons of the Amazing Race, there are still stupid dumb-dumb people in there. They don't know the meaning of Fast Forward Taken! The most important fact of the Fast Forward is, if you are not the first team to depart, then don't ever think to go for it. It's a waste of time!


The Roadblock was tough. After retrieving the clue, it needs all your energy to go up to the bridge deck. I could easily gave up!


In the Detour, like in previous leg, there was another ride and this time using a bicycle. If I were in this Race, I'll definitely choose the other Detour and that is, the Boat. Why? Because I don't know how to ride a bike LoL!! Kevin and his Dad chose boat too, considering of Kevin's aging dad. It was a wise move and made them the fourth team to arrive. The second time for them to arrive as no. 4. Lucky number? hehehe


Katie and Rachel being the last team to depart made them the last team to arrive, again! And they were immediately eliminated from the Race.


And now, they only have two all-female teams, three dating teams and two parent/children teams. I am still hoping for all-female teams to win the US Amazing Race! But at the same time, I like Kevin's too ;)


Stay tuned!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - From Sweden to Norway"

Post a Comment