That's what Michael told his son, Kevin. Which I agree so very much! If only he read the clue properly, they could be still in the Race (sigh!). After 17th season, this silly mistake shouldn't be happened. To all would be racers - "read your clue from the beginning right till the end. Do not miss a thing!!!"


All teams were in Russia. After so many riding in the previous legs, this time, they were all racing on foot! Which was quite tiring. To which I think, made Kevin to hire a taxi to lead their way and also ride a taxi in which they were suppose to walk! 30 minutes penalty on each mistake! Lucky for Brook and Claire, they realized their mistake after reading the clue once again inside a taxi. They made a turn around and they were safe. They said, how they wish they can tell Kevin and his dad of their mistake. (sigh!)


In Detour, I think I prefer the accordion rather than the plates spinning. I am a fast learner and music is my thing so, no problemo ;)


In the Roadblock, they have to play a game namely 'gorodki'. I didn't know Russians are playing this game. In my place, this game is called "main kayu tiga". I used to play this game during my childhood and I was very good at it hehehe. It was so frustrating to watch Michael doing this roadblock. I was thinking, if he could finish it quickly, maybe they were still around coz they were about to penalize one hour for their mistakes during the race. (sigh!)


Doctors, Nat and Kat rules this leg. I'm still hoping one of the two-female teams win this race! Please!!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - "You Didn't Read the Clue""

Post a Comment