one of my favourite food

Oh yes. All the remaining teams went to Hong Kong. I've been there last March this year. This is the second place after London they went which I visited this year. And how come I didn't stumble with them :(

Bruce Lee!

My first stop at Hong Kong was at the Avenue of Stars. When teams were instructed to go there, I'm sure they will pass Bruce Lee's statue. It's not only they passed, the clue box was actually put near the statue. I was there! I was there!

this one too, yummy!!

How could Vicki hates the food. To my experience, Hong Kong has the best food. Expensive but delicious ;) That's what they did in Roadblock. Teams must identify fake foods to get their next clue. Vicki had problem in here. I was just thinking, if she hates Chinese food that much, then how come she volunteered doing the task?

In Detour, it was choice between Ding Ding or Sampan. Both tasks are tough especially if are you doing it in night time. In Ding Ding, teams must ride a Tram and and look for signs 'Pit Stop', 'Statue' and 'Square'. Only Jill and Thomas tried this but eventually failed to spot the signs. In Sampan, teams must use Sampan (boat) and look for registration number matching to the number on their bird cage. Nick and Vicki abandoned this task. This made them the last team to arrive at the Pit Stop. But lucky for them, it was a non-elimination leg and they were safe.

Although Nick and Vicki are safe, I'm sure they will be the next team to be eliminated. They were penalized for 6 hours which to be incurred in the beginning of the next leg. Furthermore, they need to do a Speed Bump too. So, I'm almost certain, it's time to say goodbye to this team.

By the way, I forgot to mention Nick's rudeness to Vicki. When Vicki told him she had an asthma, Nick was not helpful at all. All he cares was the race. Sorry to tell you Nick, but the most important thing in the Amazing Race is team work and unity!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - Hong Kong!"

Post a Comment