This is the place I almost visited early November. Last minutes, I was informed the tour group is fully-booked. My friend went and I was left behind. To my consolation, my friend bought me a Korean key-chain ;) Hopefully, I can visit South Korea in the future, well, after their 'war' ended I suppose :)


Ok, back to the Amazing Race! The four remaining teams were instructed to fly to South Korea. Due to their 6-hour penalty, Nick and Vicki were left far behind and they didn't catch up the flight which took the other teams to South Korea.


In the Roadblock, one team member must look for a similar headband worn by hundreds of soldiers who were training taekwondo to get their next clue.


In Detour, it was a choice between Full Throttle or Full Bottle. Between this tasks, I would definitely chose Full Bottle coz in Full Throttle, teams were asked to skate 24 laps!! I never skate in my life and how could I possibly do the task. In Full Bottle, teams were asked to deliver 6 glass bottles to a designated place without breaking any of them and later drink a bottle of ginseng. I'm sure ginseng would energize the teams LoL


There were almost no show of Nick and Vicki throughout the race. They were only seen doing their Speed Bump which was to clean a big army truck. I don't even know whether they completed the rest of the tasks. After the Speed Bump, they appeared in the Pit Stop. And as expected, they were eliminated from the Race.


The final three teams are Jill and Thomas, the first team announced to be in the finals. Brook and Claire, who were initially arrived first at the Pit Stop but were penalized for taking a cab to their Detour location and this made them taking the second place. And finally, the Doctors Kat and Nat.


Who would win the million dollars??


My prediction are:

1st - Kat and Nat

2nd - Jill and Thomas

3rd - Brook and Claire


I hope this time, the Amazing Race would finally making a history - an all females team to win the Race! Fingers-crossed!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race 17 - South Korea"

Post a Comment