I've been watching the American Idol season 10 religiously since the first audition! I think this season is the most talented participants they ever had so far. Especially those teenagers. I definitely sure the judges had tough time this year to choose the best among the best. It was so sad to see some them were sent home.


Finally, they had chose their Top 24. 12 guys had performed last night and 12 ladies did theirs tonight.

Some of them were so good and yet some of them due to nervousness failed to impress me. But I hope they do understand that they had to give their best shot. One shot only! This season they only have one semi-finals, not like previous years. It sure made the semi-finalists do their best. Some of them yes!

I won't give reviews on their performances. I just want to make my guess who will make it to the finals. Five boys and five girls. The remaining two will be chosen by the judges.

These are my picks:

Guys

and the judges might choose one of these

Ladies

and the judges might choose either of these
If you ask me, do I have favourites? Of course I do. I like James and Thia. I hope these two will cruise to the finals and make it to at least top three.



*All pictures are courtesy of www.americanidol.com

0 Responses to "American Idol Season 10 - Top 24"

Post a Comment