I thought it would be 12. But I'm wrong. They make it 13 this season. Their reason? It's tough for them to choose. Well, America actually made their choices. They voted 10. And the remaining two spots would be picked by the judges. But the judges had tough time to choose. So, instead of picking two, they picked three! Am I glad with their decision? Well, as long as Stefano is in ;)

Out of 10, I got seven spot on! Meaning, the America agrees with me ;)

So, ladies and gentlemen, here are the Lucky 13......


James Durbin
Casey Abrams
Paul McDonald
Scotty McCreery
Jacob Lusk

Thia Megia
Lauren Alaina
Haley Reinhart
Karen Rodriguez
Pia Toscano

and the lucky three, chosen by the judges, well actually not before they sang for their lives!

Stefano Langone
Ashthon Jones
Naima Adedapo

Let's see their first concert. Are they worth for their pick? Check it out next week!

0 Responses to "American Idol 10 - Lucky 13"

Post a Comment