Randy said, "It was boring and sleepy". And I would say, "It was boredom!!"

I won't give full review this time. I only pick who is okay, so-so and not okay and will predict who will be in the bottom 3 and who is going home.

Lauren - not okay (too confident?, I think so)

Casey - okay (but am still not a fan because I don't want another Taylor Hicks)

Ashthon - not okay (too much of diva?, I think so)

Paul - so-so (again, am not a fan - he is just not the american idol type)

Pia - okay (I have yet to see the more of her. Two weeks in a row singing a slow number, I'm almost getting tired. People like her because of her strong voice? Then, why she stretches her neck everytime she takes a higher note? You tell me!)

James - okay (in fact, the best of the night. Why? Because I'm a fan of his hehehe. Well actually, he is indeed very good!)

Haley - not okay (no further comments!)

Jacob - not okay (why everyone likes him? I can't see anything special about him. He can shout, yes, but that's all. Nothing to wow about)

Thia - so-so (I was ready for her smooth voice but in the end, I was a little bit dissappointed. Hopefully America will forgive her this time)

Stefano - not okay (Why did they all in praise of him? I've no idea. He can sing but wrong choice of song, that's all)

Karen - so-so (One word from me, it was overdone!)

Scotty - okay (he is a true country singer. Can't wait to see him doing other than country)

Naima - not okay (Now you know, it's not easy to sing and dance. Only a few singers can do that. Here in Malaysia, we have Stacy hehehe)

My bottom three will be

Ashthon
Stefano
Naima

Oh gosh! Does it look familiar to you? Yes! They are all the wild cards recipients. And who do I choose to go home tonight?

It might be Ashthon. Let's wait and see.

But the most important for tonight's result show is we have ADAM LAMBERT!!! Oh yeah! Can't wait!!








0 Responses to "American Idol - Top 13 Performance"

Post a Comment