I didn't watch but I listened to Stefano's singing tonight. All I can say is, he will be safe. Either because of he was good or because of out of pity. And James Durbin is the BOMB tonight! Who would take the risk like James did? Heavy metal, anyone? Though I'm not a rocker or metal type of a person, I enjoyed James' performance. Hopefully, America will vote for him more!

Let's see how they did tonight:

Paul - I would vote for the sax girl :) Means? I'm not buying Paul's performance tonight. The same performance every week. There's no improvement at all.

Lauren - Is she really good than Miley? I don't think so. She was okay but there's nothing to shout about.

Stefano - I like the 'Stefano' tonight. He proved that he is as good as Pia. And there's no reason for them to boo him again.

Scotty - Okay fine. He is a country singer. No point for him to stay longer in the Idol. He can leave now and make a country album.

Casey - What? Another standing ovation for him from the judges? Oh I know why. The judges wanted to tell America to vote for the person whom they save. The judges are scared that their decision to save him is actually wrong. Well, for me Casey was a little bit shaky in the beginning. But the bass guitar thing cover his 'mistakes'.

Haley - This is, I agree with Randy. It was just a karaoke for me.

Jacob - He is getting weirder and weirder every week. Another boring performance. As I look at him every week, macam pondan bah dia ni kan oppps!

James - Finally! The most awaited 'concert'! I enjoyed his every moves including the one he went on top of the judges' table. And what's more? Ozzy Osbourne's guitarist backing up his performance? That's awesome! The most memorable performance so far in this season.

Who I want to be in the bottom three?

Paul
Haley
Jacob

Ryan will send Haley to safety first. And it would be between Paul and Jacob. I really want to send Jacob home but with the praise he received from the judges tonight, so I think It's time to say goodbye to Paul.

0 Responses to "American Idol 10 - Top 8 Sang Songs from Movies"

Post a Comment