I was pissed off! No, not because of Pia was sent home but because of the audience booing and listening to the judges comments. Who cares about Pia's elimination. Sooner or later, she will go! Although she has a good voice, I'm still bored watching her performance. That's why I am never a fan of her.

I am not a Stefano fan but I feel sorry for him and I was more concerned on him. It was like the booing was meant for him. Luckily James was there for him. Hey! It wasn't Stefano's fault by the way. America decided to keep him and sent Pia home.

We hear J-Lo says "I have no idea what happened here. I'm shocked, I'm angry. I don't even know what to say".

What is this? Don't tell me that you don't know that this is a reality show. Somebody must go every week, so what? What would J-Lo say if it was Stefano who is eliminated?

Randy blamed America for not picking up their phone?! Was that a marketing strategy or what? I know why Pia was sent home. It was because her fans taking for granted that she is safe especially when Christian Slater's daughter is a fan of her. So everybody thought there is no way she is going home. To Pia's fan and also to the judges "suck it up!"

I was wondering now, are the judges feel that they shouldn't have use their safe vote for Casey? I am laughing out loud now! You can see Pia's reaction that night. When Ryan announced her name, she was immediately looking at the judges and was like pleading silently "please save me!" LoL!

2 Responses to "American Idol - Top 9 Elimination Night"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    Si Pia ni sya tengok lebih kurang Catherine McPhee bah juga...so kalau si catherine pun skg ni org bilang suam2 kuku apa lagi si Pia ni nanti. Vocal wise..si Carly Smithson (AI7) lagi power..tapi dia pun skg ni mcm ndak kedengaran. I think good timing she's out...this week sya predict either c paul, Stefano or Jacob :)

  2. SciaS Says:

    harap muka cantik ka? hehehe
    tp I love McPhee compared to Pia. Pia mcm wearing a 'mask'. She is not natural. I don't know why, but I'm not a fan hehehe

    susah mo menang perempuan sekarang. diorang ni mangsa undi tp mcm betul lah pulak kan...perempuan mcm semua boring hahaha

    I'm not sure of Stefano being in the bottom 3. It would be between Paul and Jacob. Saya mau betul Jacob tu keluar...boring bah sy tinguk..tp ndak apa...kita tinguk apa kejadian seterusnya..

Post a Comment