Oh my my! All my favourite teams has been eliminated. I have no mood to watch the remaining episodes :( But if I don't watch, I will miss all the places they visited ;p

The Cowboys brothers were eliminated soon after Ron and Christina. And frankly, I don't like the way they lose the game. It was not because they couldn't catch up but it was because they were U-turned by the Globetrotters (unfair elimination!!). I hope this cowboys will be given a chance next time again.

Last week, it was the Goths turn to be eliminated. And this time, it was their biggest mistake for not reading the clue properly. They were penalized for taking a taxi to the Pit Stop (silly mistake!!). Initially, they arrived early but due to the penalty time they were incurred, the rest of the teams checked in before the time elapsed.

One team to go before the finals. Who would be in the finals?

Zev and Justin?
Gary and Mallory?
Kisha and Jen?
Flight Time and Big Easy?

I am not a fan of the remaining teams but I hope the father and daughter team will make it to the finals.

Let's wait and watch!