Kamusta ka, peeps?

I was so very busy for the past few weeks plus I went for a holiday with my sister. I just came back and managed to watch Top 5 performance of the American Idol 10.

Jacob Lusk is the latest casualty. Actually, I was worried for James Durbin especially his 'Without You' performance. But thank goodness he is safe!

Before Lusk, theyalready eliminated Casey Abrams, Stefano Langone and Paul McDonald.

Now, we only have two ladies and two gentlemen left. All I want is James to be in the finals, hopefully! Who else? I don't care less, but it could be Scotty or Haley. If Haley can make it to the finals then it would be a surprise for me. Why? because in the beginning of this competition she was always landed in the bottom three. Just let's wait and see. Two more eliminations to go and we will have our top 2!

Until then, ciao!

0 Responses to "American Idol 10 - Updates"

Post a Comment