For the first time, my choice of bottom 3 all wrong. I chose Joshua, Hollie and Skylar and I believe Jimmy Iovine agreed with me :) I don't actually surprised to see Erika booted out as I said before, I was worried of her, coz it was like a trend in American Idol, all girls would be sent home first. Shannon has gone and now it was Erika's turn. I won't be surprise again, if Elise booted next.

Now let's back to the elimination show.

The remaining 10 idols performed Billy Joel's "For the Longest Time"as an opening and I was loving it. They were truly talented.

The first group called by Ryan consisted of Hollie, Skylar and Elise. All three of them were safe which made the rest so restless.

Next was a performance by Lana del Ray. Who the heck is this girl?

Followed by a birthday song by the Idols dedicated to Steven Tyler with Aerosmith's guitarist Joe Perry leading them.

Next result, DeAndre, Joshua and Jessica were called to the centre stage. Jimmy gave an A to Jessica and told us Billy Joel himself like Jessica's performance. I really would love it if Billy told us this himself. They chose his songs but didn't even invite him to the show. Sad! Oh and by the way, instead of Joshua, America chose DeAndre to be in the bottom 3.

Ex-Idol, Haley Reinhart performed. I'm not a fan. I took this opportunity to go to the kitchen and made a cup of nescafe!

Finally, Ryan called Colton, Philip, Erika and Heejun. Sending Colton back to the couch. Followed by Phillips. Heejun and Erika joined DeAndre at the bottom 3.

DeAndre was safe. Heejun was safe. And it was Erika who had to sing for her life. Looking at the judges during her performance, I was certainly sure, they won't save her. She was already saved once before and I don't think they wanted to waste their save vote for her. It was long way to go. Who knows, the save vote can be given to Jessica in the next few weeks!

Next theme, the remaining 9 will be performing songs from their personal idols. Let's check it out who are their idols ;)


2 Responses to "American Idol 11 - Top 10 Elimination"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    mimpi sa hari tu kan final 4

    philip philips, colton dixon, miss cavanagh and Skylar..sa terbangun skijap..tertidur balik..mimpi lagi si Colton Dixon juara AI 2012.

  2. SciaS Says:

    ala Bos,
    kenapa gia tiada nama si Jessica? susah mo menang bah kan hehehe

    final 2 saya
    philip & colton

    yg satu lagi...sy mau tinguk dulu..sbb yg lain tidak consistent bah

Post a Comment