Five standing ovations from the judges??!! That's crazy! Some of them didn't deserve of the standing O. How can you give standing O and at the same time give comments like you have pitch issues here and there?

Undeniably, it was great performances from the Idols last night. Why? Because they choose their own favourite songs, that's why. They were not forced to choose songs from Billy Joel, Whitney Houston or Stevie wonder which some of them said, never heard of the songs!

Let's see how the Idols did last night.

Colton (Everything by Lifehouse)
- It was good but not great. Not his best vocals.

Skylar (Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert)
- Nothing change to her performance. It was two weeks in a row now she was doing the same performance. I can't even remember which is which now.

Heejun (A Song for You by Donny Hathaway)
- Improved but he didn't deserved the standing O.

Hollie (Jesus Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood)
- I agree with the judges. When you choose big song from big star you must try to overpower the original singer. I think in Hollie's case she just done it average.

DeAndre (Sometimes I Cry by Eric Benet)
- He sounded good with the high pitch falsetto but I couldn't understand a word he said :)


Jessica (Sweet Dreams by Beyonce)
- OMG! honestly, I never heard of this song! As long as she can deliver it then
it was fine by me :)


Phillip (Raining by Johnny Lang)
- Like Skylar, same performance every week! I can't remember
his moments. But I'm sure he is safe all the way to the final.


Joshua (Without You by Harry Nilsson/Mariah Carey)
- Still have vocal issue. But at least, he 'rose' again from weak weeks before.


Elise (Whole Lotta Love by Led Zeppelin)
- I think she was the only one deserved the standing O! A real performance
from Elise. That's what I meant a moment to be remembered
from the contestant!

My bottom three are:
Heejun
DeAndre
Skylar

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 9 Performance"

Post a Comment