Phil Phillips, Skylar Laine, Elise Testone & Joshua Ledet were called first to the centre stage. And Ryan put Elise to the bottom three.

Then Demi Lovato sang. Demi who?! [yawn]

Next, Colton Dixon, Shannon Magrane, DeAndre Brackensick & Jessica Sanchez were called up. As I expected, Shannon were sent to join Elise.

Chris Daughtry sang. I'm not a fan. Sorry!

Then it was Erika Van Pelt, Heejun Han and Hollie Cavanagh's turn. After all the recaps and comments, Erika filled in the last bottom three. I expected Heejun!


Between Elise, Shannon and Erika, I definitely choose Shannon to be sent home. It is because I only got one correct on my prediction LoL!! But I thought, they didn't want to send her because Jermaine has already left the show. And yet, they asked Shannon to sing for her life. It didn't sound good and the judges didn't use their save vote for her. She was sent home and we had our Top 10!!

Who is next? Elise and Erika? or Heejun and DeAndre? Let's see what will they do with Billy Joel's songs tomorrow night.

Oh and by the way, I hope they will call Adam Lambert to perform. Or as a mentor also will do. Miss him so much :)

Last but not least, I'm so tired listening to Steven Tyler's comments. I don't know whether he knows why he is there! Jimmy Iovine can replace him ANYTIME!

Ps.
I am also watching The Voice. Let them finish the first round battle first then I make my review.

The Amazing Race 20? Oh yes, I'm still obediently watching. If I have the time, I would like to say a few words on this show. Hopefully!

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 - Top 10"

Post a Comment