The stupid blackout! I missed the 6pm and 8pm show. I have to wait for the repeat at 11.45pm! Internet also sucks and I couldn't wait for the youtube loading. It is now 1.55am and it will be very brief from me. Oh and by the way, I don't really like the contestants choice of songs tonight. Sad!

Phil Phillips (Hard to Handle)
- without his guitar this time, I think he was doing good.

Jessica Sanchez (Turn the Beat Around)
- super sucks judges! I think she was ok. There's nothing wrong with her performance.

Heejun Han (Right Here Waiting)
- a very boring performance with a boring song

Elise Testone (Let's Stay Together)
- I like her duet with Obama :) She is fine. But I don't know whether America loves her that much to vote for her.

Deandre Brackensick (Endless Love)
- Another change of song in the last minute! Last week was Elise. He was ok.

Shannon Magrane (One Sweet Day)
- This song is way too big for her. The judges like her, I kinda so-so.

Colton Dixon (Broken Heart)
- Never heard of this song but I kinda like it. He is safe.

Erika Van Pelt (Heaven)
- I don't really like her choice of song but I think Erika did justice with it.

Jermaine Jones (shown doing rehearsal)
- booted by the producers by some misconduct. a big drama from the American Idol!

Skylar Laine (Love Sneaking Up on You)
- I didn't connect with her. I just don't know why.

Joshua Ledet (When a Man Loves a Woman)
- He did good but I'm not jumping like the judges! And when JLo said the best performance in the entire american idol, that's bullshit! Adam Lambert is still the best!

Hollie Cavanagh (Power of Love)
- If you ask me to choose between Jessica and her, I choose Jessica. Nothing to be wowed with her performance.

My bottom three:
Heejun Han
Deandre Brackensick
Shannon Magrane

My prediction is, no one is going! As they already sent Jermaine home.

The stage once again was superb! Good job done there. I especially like the background when Erika performed!

Last but not the least, JLo looks old tonight :) could it be her makeup? or her hair? But I like her dress though :)

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 12 Performances"

Post a Comment