Sue me now for saying America teenagers would vote for Colton! I know Colton was the weakest of all last night and I even predicted that he would land in bottom three but I thought, the girls would vote for him. They didn't obviously! Too bad. I thought Colton would be in the finals with Philip [don't get me wrong here, I mentioned Philip because the girls love him so I'm sure he would be in the finals].

After tonight, I am now very sure, American Idol is so desperate to have a girl to win this time. Look back guys. The last time a girl win this was in Season 6 and that was Jordin Sparks. So, how desperate they are?

Let's go to tonight's elimination show.

We heard Ryan announced 53 millions vote came in. That's a lot of money! Then the top 7 Idols sang "Dancing in The Streets". Urgh! never heard of this song. I am so way behind :)

Joshua and Hollie called first. It was easy to guess. Joshua is safe and Hollie is not.

Kris Allen [Kris who?] performed which introduced by another former winner of Idol, Taylor Hicks. While watching him singing, I'm still thinking, how and why this guy won the American Idol. Give me Adam Lambert!!!

Next, Ryan called Skylar and Elise. And again, it was easy to guess. Yes, you are right. Skylar is safe and Elise was sent to join Hollie.

And then, a tribute to Dick Clark. Oh please forgive me, I don't know him at all.

LMFAO performed 'Sorry for Party Rocking'. Did I hear them out of tune? Oh, never mind!

Let's continue with the result. The last three were called, Colton, Philip and Jessica. First, Jessica is safe. Leaving Colton and Philip, which to me they already planned it that way. They used to compare this two guys which Colton hated it. Philip is safe and for the first time, Colton landed in bottom three [what a way to land in bottom three and immediately sent home].

Oh dear Colton, why in the first place you took Lady Gaga's song?! I never like this so called Lady! There's a reason for that. I won't mention it here because it is too sensitive. But I give you a hint ~ Religion?

Hollie, Elise and Colton. Who is going home? Elise sent for safety. I think by looking at Hollie, she is so ready to leave. But no, it was not going to happen. America loves Colton so much and they can't wait till May for him to leave the American Idol. So, there you go America, Colton is all yours :)

To make amends for his 'sins' [for singing Lady Gaga's song last night], Colton dropped to his knees and sang his religious song, "Everything". You are forgiven Colton! Next time, don't take Lady Gaga's songs!

Next week, two guys left and four girls to perform.

2 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 7 Eliminations - Colton is Out!"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    Hahaha..rupanya silap mimpi sya dulu (Glee should cast Colton..he has all the package to b in Glee..or the next Zac Efron)

    wonder y only now Ryan mention the number of votes? Heard that they're competing wth The Voice. Maybe for d first time AI overtake The Voice.

    I hope any one, but Philp, to win.

  2. SciaS Says:

    I watched Glee project..no, I don't think they were looking someone like Colton..they were looking for some 'unusual' personality hehehe

    believe me, Colton will go far compared with the soon to be winner of AI..uishh advance juga sy ni

    Ya, I also heard that at one time, The Voice took the no. 1 spot most viewed and then suddenly it flopped..I wonder what was the rating when Justin Bieber appeared in The Voice :)

    I like Philip during the hollywood week but after that...i easily get bored just like David Cook before hehehe

    I don't have favourites this season, so whoever wins I just don't care hahaha

Post a Comment