I attended a course on Corruption, Fraud and Integrity today and I'm officially tired! But still I managed to catch the American Idol Top 7 performances and truly, I was not enjoying them :( Except for a few, the rest were just 'shouting' to me and they were giving me more headaches! Since I'm tired and sleepy, I'll be very brief on my opinion tonight's performances.

The 1st round:

Hollie (Rolling in The Deep by Adele)
- Ok. I was entertained :)

Colton (Bad Romance by Lady Gaga)
- I disconnected from him.

Elise (No One by Alicia Keys)
- Good job.

Phillips (You Got It Bad by Usher )
- B o r i n g! (Furthermore, I changed channel to watch Justin Bieber in 'The Voice', giving us a glimpse of her 'Boyfriend' video clip.

Jessica (Falling by Alicia Keys)
- OK because I familiar with the song.

Skylar (Born This Way by Lady Gaga)
- I missed her performance because I was watching Blake Shelton in 'The Voice' choosing on one of his teams to the semifinals. But again, I'm sure Skylar was doing good.

Joshua (I Believe by Fantasia)
- I missed the earlier part because I was still on AXN. But I saw the judges gave him a standing O, so he probably did well.

The 2nd round:

Hollie (Son of a Preacher Man by Dusty Springfield)
- Average.

Colton (September by Earth, Wind & Fire)
- Better than the first song.

Elise (Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye)
- Trying so hard!

Phillip (In The Midnight Hour by Wilson Pickett)
- This is I want from Phillip. Disconnect from his guitar! I like it.

Jessica (Try a Little Tenderness by Otis Redding)
- She was pushing too hard!

Skylar (I Heard it Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye)
- I almost doze off at this time - because I'm so damn tired. I was not concentrating. All I can say is, come on. Finish it. I wanna go and take my shower!

Joshua (A Change is Gonna Come by Sam Cooke)
- I like the beginning of the song but when he stretched his vocals , I said, oh no, not again! I have enough headache already :(

My bottom three are:

Colton
Elise
Jessica

But I'm sure America is loving Colton, so it could be Hollie. Though Joshua gets TWO standing O from the judges, I have this feeling that he will land on bottom 3 again. It's not because you were good but it's about, do the fans voted for you?

Anyway I have this freaky feeling that Jessica will go home tomorrow night.

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 7 Performance - After the Save Vote"

Post a Comment