American Idol is so desperate to have a girl as a winner because the guy is sent home one by one and the judges had no interest to save them. Now we have four girls versus three boys.

Let's see what happened during the elimination night:

Firstly, we were told that Joshua is not feeling well. Then, another promo from one of the judges. A new video from JLo. All I can say is, too much flesh!

Ryan this time called the Idols in pair. Joshua and Jessica were called to the centre stage. Both are safe. A group called The Wanted performed. Not bad.

Next, Colton and Skylar were called. But before Ryan announced who is safe and who isn't, he called another pair, DeAndre and Hollie. DeAndre was sent to the bottom three and Hollie joined him after that. Colton and Skylar are safe.

Former Idol, Kellie Pickler took the stage. She looks matured but I was never a fan of her.

Lastly, Phillip and Elise were called. As predicted, Phillip is safe and Elise joined the other two in bottom three. But soon after that Ryan sent Hollie for safety.

When asked by Ryan on the bottom two, JLo said, America had been half right! How biased she sounded. I was waiting who ever eliminated, whether the judges would use the save vote. It was DeAndre and they didn't save him. Meaning, DeAndre is the half right and Elise is the half wrong. The judges are sucks! How could they give comments like that. And I already know that if Elise landed in the bottom again, the judges will save her!

I managed to catch the Idols performances on Youtube. And this is my brief opinion.

DeAndre Brackensick (I Like It by Debarge)
- I love it.

Elise Testone (I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner)
- Struggling.

Phillip Phillips (That's All by Genesis)
- Boring. The guitar, the gray shirts and the performance)

Joshua Ledet (If You Don't Know Me By Now by Simply Red)
- Predictable.

Jessica Sanchez (How Will I know by Whitney Houston)
- I tend to compare her with Whitney and she has a lot work to do. But nice try though.

Hollie Cavanagh (What a Feeling by Irene Cara)
- Pitch issue.

Colton (Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper)
- Rough and I didn't like it.

Skylar Laine (Wind Beneath My Wings by Bette Midler)
- She was trying hard but no, she isn't there yet.

My bottom three should be
Phillip
Hollie
Elise

and Hollie should go home. But America has decided to send DeAndre home first.

Who is next? Will the judges use their save vote next week? Let's find out.






2 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 8 Eliminations"

  1. dBOS-fm Says:

    Hollie sings that song as if she doesn't understand the song...lyrics "what a feeling!" but so tense no smile at all. Elise was very much like a karaoke performance..she should sing one of Bonnie Tyler's song 'Total eclipse of the heart".."It's A Heartache"

  2. SciaS Says:

    I totally agree with with bonnie tyler's song for Elise. It suits her voice.

    next week...elise will be sent home and will be saved by the judges hahaha

Post a Comment