Tonight, the Idols sang songs from year 2010 til now. Let's see how did they do, in my opinion.

Skylar (Didn't You Know How Much I Love You by Kellie Pickler)
- As we know she is so into Country so she has no trouble at all delivering Pickler's song.

Colton (Love The Way You Lie by Skylar Gray)
- Everytime he performed with the piano, he did well. I like the way he bring this song.

Jessica (Stuttering by Jazmine Sullivan)
- No doubt she has big and flawless voice. But I was distracted when she always looked down. She forgot the camera/audience especially audience at home. She almost missed the piano when she sat down to end her performance so, another distraction for me.

Joshua (Runaway Baby by Bruno Mars)
- Bruno Mars is one of my favourite singer this era and I love all his songs. I think Joshua was having fun and he did good. But a standing ovation from the judges? Ridiculous!

Hollie (Perfect by Pink)
- At first she was doing alright. But when she hit the high note, I can sense big trouble. And for the first time, the audience didn't make a noise even when Randy gave his criticism. Randy said, it was weird when everybody is so quiet :)

Phillip (Give a Little More by Maroon 5)
- He was the weakest among all. I tell you, nothing change. If not for the teenagers voting for him, he could go home tomorrow night!

Elise (You and I by Lady Gaga)
- A copy cat performance from Gaga. She did well but nothing to wow about. It was just like watching Gaga performed in Elise body LOL!

The Duet

Phillip & Elise (Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye)
- I like the song even though Phillip doesn't like it :)

Colton & Skylar (Don't You Want to Stay by Jason Aldean & Kelly Clarkson)
- Colton is 'buried' by Skylar! And I tell you, Skylar will be in trouble due to the gossip that these two is dating. Colton's fans won't like, that's for sure!

Joshua, Hollie & Jessica (What's Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger by Kelly Clarkson)
- The weakest duet! I can't believe it when their pitch were all over. No chemistry at all!

My bottom three (if they do bottom three tomorrow night)

Phillip
Skylar
Hollie

By the way, James Durbin and Jennifer Hudson are performing tomorrow! Can't wait for James :p

0 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 7 Performance"

Post a Comment