First, Ryan called Joshua to the centre stage.  After all the reviews and the comments Jimmy Iovine, Ryan announced that he is safe.

Coldplay performed.  I didn't like it.  I heard them like out of tune or could it be the song is meant to be heard like that?

Next, Ryan called Hollie and Phillip.  I was so certain that Phillip is safe coz I get used to see Hollie in the bottom three.  My prediction is absolutely spot on.  But at least, Jimmy Iovine agreed with me that Ryan should be in the bottom.  His fan base is so strong!

Carrie Underwood performed "Blown Away".  I was so scared that her dress 'blown away' and reveal her flesh!  It was really distracting!

Then, it was Jessica and Skylar's turned to be called.  All I wanted is Jessica to be safe.  And she was.  Skylar joined Hollie in the bottom two.

Coldplay performed again, and this time it was better than the first song.

The result I've been waiting for.  Skylar is going home!  I felt a burden shed from my shoulders.  I just don't care whether Jessica can win this or not.  All I wanted was, Skylar to go before Jessica LOL.  But who knows, Jessica might be in the final two and win the competition.  If she did, then she would be the first eliminated contestant, saved by the judges and win!  Cross-fingers ;)

My next target to be sent home is Phillip! 


0 Responses to "American Idol 11 - Top 5 Eliminations"

Post a Comment