The top four were like performing for their dear life.  Who is going home for good and who is going for homecoming?

Round 1
Phillip (Have You Ever Seen The Rain by Credence Clearwater Revivial)
- I like this song but this is not the kind of song to be performed when you are in top four!

Hollie (Faithfully by Journey)
- I think Hollie did a great job.  She didn't over do it.

Joshua (You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban)
- I think I heard him shaky.  Over done.

Jessica (Steal Away by Etta James)
- She did just fine.

Phillip and Joshua (This Love by Maroon 5)
- Not bad.  I love Maroon 5.  I love all their songs.  I love Adam Lavine :) 

Jessica and Hollie (Eternal Flame by The Bangles)
- Another great song.  I think they did ok except for the swinging part.  I was distracted.

Phillip, Hollie, Joshua, Jessica (I've Been Waiting for a Girl Like You by Foreigner)
- Not bad at all.  

Round 2
Phillip (Volcano by Damien Rice)
- I am not familiar with this song but I think he did a good job.

Hollie (I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt)
- Maybe she swallowed too much praise for her first performance.  She was too emotional which didn't help.  This could hurt her.

Joshua (It's Man's Man's Man's World by James Brown)
- Same old Joshua.  There's no difference from his previous performances.  We know he had a big voice but it was quite boring if you performed almost the same every week.

Jessica (And I'm Telling You by Jennifer Holliday)
- Wow!  A lifetime performance!  The right moment to pull a song like that.

I forgot how Ryan do it when it was Top Four.  Bottom two?  If it is, then my bottom two would be:

Phillip
Hollie

It should be Phillip going home but if the teens are still voting for him then I'm afraid, Hollie is going home for good.

0 Responses to "The American Idol 11 - Top 4 Performance"

Post a Comment