While waiting for CSI New York at 10.00pm I decided tu update my blog.

Have u read the title above? "Paige is Married"

hehehe...u people must be wondering..who's wedding? Paige who?

Well actually, I've just finished watching Charmed Season 8. One of the Charmed sisters got married and that was Paige. She married to Henry (Ivan Sergei).

I've been following this series since season 1. It's already Season 8 and it will end soon. The first rumours I heard was Charmed will be replaced by The Charmed Sons. I can't wait!!

Enough of Charmed...let's talk about my day today hehehe. As I said yesterday, I took half a day leave today to get my Income Tax done. Since I'm on leave, there is no rush to the office of clocking in. So, I took my own sweet time and I even had my breakfast at Tanjung Aru.

Then, my friend called me "where are you?" I said, having breakfast in Tg. Aru. She said, "you better be hurry, the Income Tax office is already packed with tax-payers". Adoiii...then I rushed to the Income Tax but guess what..traffic jammed!! matai-lah. Tiada karan pulak and the traffic light is not working.

To cut the story short, I reached the building at 9 something. I quickly went upstairs and saw my friends all are busy filling up their forms. Well lucky me, I had filled up mine, last nite. So, I produced my forms to the officer and everything is in order.

Next we had to queue up to use their PC. We need to key in the forms online. Finished, we waited again to send our forms using the e-filing facility. Fortunately, all went smoothly. When I looked at the time, it was already 11.30 and we need to clock in before 12.00pm. After we said our thank you--all the income tax officers were very helpful to us--thanks once again to Jiwa, Maria and Susie. You guyz are very nice and were so patients entertaining us hehehe.

Sampai ofis saja terus buat kerja, as usual..!!

Ok lah...time's up...CSI New York mo mula sudah...ciao!

0 Responses to ""Paige is Married""

Post a Comment