Oh dear. Romber was eliminated! I'm gonna miss them.

Crucial Mistakes by Romber:
During the Detour, they've chosen the Sign It task. All went well except the spell check. The spelling is 'Philippines' my dear Rob and Amber! They switched to do the other task - Navigate It.

A bad instinct by Rob when he told Amber to just follow the path a Bahia La Pataia.

They were also playing dirty to Charla and Mirna:
Romber stole the taxi called by the cousins. What I didn't get was, why Romber failed to get a taxi upon exiting from the airport. They were supposed to be a good player.

Romber also lied to the cousins by having found the clue at Bahia La Pataia.

To me, if you do good you'll get a good result in the end. If you play dirty then 'dirty' you will get. That's what happened to Romber. And they paid what they did to the cousins - they were eliminated.

The Cha-Cha team became the first team to arrive and won a holiday trip to Maui. The show is getting interesting. Tonight, I want to root for Charla and Mirna. I like their determination.

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race - All Stars Episode 4"

Post a Comment