First and foremost I am so disappointed for not being able to blog for the past few days. Firstly, my pc wasn't working properly. Secondly, I had a bad streamyx connections and finally I was not feeling very well :( Even though, I am way behind I'm still going to give my comments on last American Idol show.


Let's get back to American Idol then. I've watched all the 12 contestants performed a Diana Ross songs. I definitely picked Lakisha this first round. Between her and Melinda, I go for Lakisha. I am not sure why but Melinda irks me a little bit. Not sure if she's being honest, shy or naive. Macam mengada-ngada pun ada. Saya tidak suka tengok muka dia semasa judges buat kritikan or pujian. "Oh my god, really? thank you, thank you so much" that kind of attitude. I think she over do it and I was bored seeing her every week doing like that. Then, Tiba-tiba pula Paula Abdul menangis ishhh apahal pulak tu?? Tangisan yang dibuat-buat. No! no! no! no more tears please, Ms Abdul. Be professional and don't get too emotional. Cukup-cukuplah tengok tangisan di AF saja :)

Actually I put Brandon, Haley and Sanjaya at the bottom 3 and choose Brandon to go home. But when the result came, I was surprised to see Phil instead of Haley. But then again, when Ryan asked Phil to take his seat I was a little bit relief. Between Brandon and Sanjaya? It would be 100% Brandon. This guy forgot his words and America couldn't forgive him for that.

Well it's ok for me. Sanjaya, dislike him or not will be still performing next week :) Good luck to you Sanjaya! In the meantime, piece of advise here - let's just not focus only to Lakisha and Melinda. Please watch out for Blake and Chris R too. These two, despite their average performances, are very popular among the teenagers in America. This is a reality show remember. Votes count!

Can't wait for their next show. Stay tuned on Star World!

visit AmericanIdol for more info and pic

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - The First Elimination"

Post a Comment