I put Phil, Sanjaya and Stephanie at the bottom 3. And I didn't make any prediction who is going home coz to be honest each of them has done their best. But after watching the result show tonight, we saw bottom 2 contestants. Phil and Sanjaya were safe. It's just their luck I think :) I just can't believe Sanjaya is still in. I've predicted he maybe voted out the first week in the final 12. I remember last year's American Idol contestant - Kevin Covais. He was voted out the 2nd week. To refresh just click here. But now, look at Sanjaya. He still survive :) Go Sanjaya! don't give up! Saya ni suka sokong 'underdog' atau yang dibenci orang hahahaha

But I was shocked to see Chris R at the bottom 2. No way man! It can't be. Chris has done a good job last night. And I definitely very sure that Chris R received many votes from the youngsters. So it was easy to predict Stephanie would be booted out.

Back to Chris R. I think the producers have hidden agendas to put him at the bottom 2. Who knows what but I am sure there must be a reason of it. But whatever it is, I know Chris R will stay longer. Stay tuned for their next show on Star World.

More stories and pics at Idol6

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Stephanie was Sent Home!"

Post a Comment