We already have winners in the Amazing Race - All Stars. They are the only all-stars who didn't race together in Season 9. They never won in the entire Race. They were yielded twice. They were marked for elimination. They won the USD 1 million. They are ERIC & DANIELLE!!

It was really unexpected win for this team. In the beginning of the Race they were both low profile. They didn't show their capability of winning. Maybe it was their tactics, who knows! I think I posted about this in Episode 3.

I didn't like their final task which was testing the teams how well they know their team mate. It was not a challenging task. I still prefer Season 8 & 9 final tasks. Other than that, I really enjoy watching this show.


Beauty Queens, Dustin & Kandice took the second place.


Cousins Charla & Mirna settled for third place.

That's the end of The Amazing Race - All Stars. I'm anxiously waiting for The Amazing Race Asia Season 2 and also The Amazing Race Season 12.

Until then, BE REAL!

0 Responses to "The Amazing Race - All Stars Final Episode"

Post a Comment