Aloha! I just came back from KL. I missed a lot while I was away. Missed many of my favourite TV programs :) such as American Idol, CSI Last Vegas & New York, Heroes, the finale of America Next Top Model, AF5 etc etc. The hotel I stayed in doesn't have astro :(

As soon as I came back, what I did was to get info on everything I missed on the net especially the American Idol 6. It looks like we have our final 2 just like what I was hoping for. It would be between Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis! I can't comment on their performances during the semi-finals coz I didn't watch them. Jordin and Blake must be good to gain more votes from the Americans. But my theory was because of their age. As in Malaysia, voters are mostly amongst the teenagers and they usually vote for the younger ones. Jordin is 17 and Blake is 25 compared to Melinda who is 29 years old.


Whatever it is, Melinda is already a star. You don't have to win the American Idol to make it big! Just look at Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamin. I think they are more popular compared to Taylor Hicks.


So, who will be the next American Idol? Both Jordin & Blake definitely can sing. Both have star quality. Both are good. You choose! Personally, I'll pick Blake Lewis to win. Why? Coz America teenage girls will definitely vote for him :)

Stay tuned for the finale next week only on Star World!

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - BJ Rulez America!"

Post a Comment