Lakisha's journey in American Idol ended last night. It was expected and I didn't surprise with the result.


She was my favourite and I've been rooting for her since her audition. But as the show goes from week to week, I can see her started 'fading'. It could be because of her attitude. Sometimes she just don't listen to her mentors' adivce as if she doesn't like to be coached. She wanted to do it on her own way. I think her song choices also contributed to her downfall. Paling teruk was when she tried the Carrie Underwood's song.

Apa-apapun, I wish Lakisha all the best of luck!

About the show. I think Barry Gibb's performance was much much better compared to Pink! Macam tidak bermaya. Macam malas. Macam kena paksa. Macam mau tidak mau nyanyi saja. Saya rasa kalo tidak perform that night pun orang tidak kisah. A performance that soon be forgotten.

The final 3, if I'm not mistaken (like previous seasons) will be heading to their hometown. And in next week show, they will perform songs chosen by the three judges. Which judges pick which finalists? It would be interesting to watch and I'm eager to know what songs would the judges pick for them.

Stay tuned!

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 : Say Goodbye to LaKisha Jones"

Post a Comment