Melinda Doolittle - Love You Inside & Out / How Can You Mend a Broken Heart
She sounded a little bit 'weird' but she did a good job.

Blake Lewis - You Should Be Dancing / This is Where I Came In
His beat boxing worked with the first song. I think I'm gonna agree with Randy. Blake doesn't need to beat boxing all songs, otherwise it would sound so boring.

LaKisha Jones - Staying Alive / Run to Me
Oh dear. She was off-tempo. She also blew the final note on the second song. She will be in real trouble this week.

Jordin Sparks - To Love Somebody / Woman in Love
Both are my favourite songs. She nailed the first song. But the second song, like Lakisha she also shriek on the last notes. But overall she did well.

My prediction
LaKisha and Blake will be in the bottom two. LaKisha probably going home tomorrow night.

0 Responses to "American Idol 6 - Top 4"

Post a Comment