They have a new stage this season!

The contestants were asked to choose John Lennon and Paul McCartney's legendary songs. They performed, I was tired, I was half asleep and I have to watch them all over again. How nice if they can cut two contestants each week. Get it over soonest. But it's not it. Well, I think I just have to 'enjoy' them every week.


I don't want to make review on their performances as they are too many of them. I'll just predict who will make the bottom three. And my guess are, David Hernandez, Ramiele Malubay and Kristy Lee Cook. I can even put David Archuleta in that group coz he forgot his words twice! And he didn't hide it very well. But as we know, Archuleta is lovable and I think his fans will forgive him so he is safe.


I pick Kristy Lee Cook to leave the show. Stay tuned for the result tomorrow night!

0 Responses to "American Idol Season 7 - Top 12 Performance"

Post a Comment