It was all dramatized. It was chaos!

The judges said, “America got it all wrong!”


And I said, “No, America didn’t get it wrong. America wanted this girl out”. There is no way this girl can survive to the final, what’s more to win the American Idol. This is “AMERICAN IDOL” remember? It’s not ASIAN IDOL or PHILIPPINES IDOL or SPANISH IDOL! A little bit of racist? Maybe :)


Let’s recap what happened during the Top 7 elimination.


First, Ryan called Hollie and Jessica. After all the comments where we heard Jimmy Iovine agreed with me :) Ryan sent Hollie to the left of the stage to form a group and Jessica on the right.


The next duo called out was, Phillip and Elise. Happy to hear Jimmy’s comment on Phillip. He is getting boring every week. If not because of his looks, I think he has long gone. Phillip was sent to join Hollie and Elise to Jessica.


Ryan then called Colton and Joshua. Ryan asked Colton when could he get a standing ovation from the judges which Colton answered, “I really don’t know!” True enough, it was only him who didn’t get a standing o from the judges. But believe me, standing o is nothing. What important is the fans’ votes for you! After we heard all the comments, Ryan sent Colton to Phillip and Hollie’s group and Joshua to Elise and Jessica's group.


Skylar was the last one called. As I already predicted Ryan's game, Skylar was safe and was asked to choose which group should she join. I think this game is already outdated. Nobody is playing with Ryan's game. In the end, Ryan guided Skylar to the safe group and that was Hollie, Philip and Colton's group.


The bottom three were Joshua, Elise and Jessica. When asked by Ryan, Steven Tyler revealed, "we are definitely will use our save vote tonight" Bummer! At this time, I suspected that everything is all planned before hand. Then, Joshua was sent for safety. It was now between Elise and Jessica.


When Ryan announced Jessica is about to leave the competition, everybody seemed genuinely shocked except for the judges though. They were all acting! When Jessica asked to sing for her dear life, the judges stopped her and Randy announced they will use their save vote for her. Chaos happened after that.


Of all the six Idols, Skylar seemed unhappy. The rest were all smiling and happy for Jessica except Skylar. I'm not sure whether I'm the only one who sees that but I'm very sure, she was not happy at all. I hope she would go next before Jessica. Oh yes, I'm very sure Jessica won't make it to the finals. America will vote for truly and genuinely American even though Randy beg them to vote for the best. This is not about the best anymore. This is about America. Whatever!


James Durbin and Jennifer Hudson at least cool me down that night :)

2 Responses to "American Idol 11 Top 7 Eliminations"

  1. truthwithdoris Says:

    I saw this too, Skylar not being happy at all when Jessica was saved. I hope Jessica saw it too, later when she watched the video of it all.

  2. SciaS Says:

    Good. It means, I'm not alone :)

Post a Comment